Cf-auto-root is developed by Chainfire, a recognized member of the XDA Developers forum for the new flagship smartphone. CF-Auto-Root is samsung ODIN-based rooting method and works on almost including the all Samsung devices latest model. samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F), now you can rooted via CF-Auto-Root tool. you can using CF-Auto-Root you can be flashed via PDA in Odin download when the android phone is in download mode. The package includes SuperSU binary with APK. you can root with HTC One root M8, superoneclick, Odin v 3.09, and vroot more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
CF-Auto-root samsung galaxy s5 Pre-requisites
1. Install Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F) necessary USB Drivers for your computer for CF-Auto-root.
2. Enabled the USB Debugging Mode on the phone. path – Settings > Developer Options >Enabled USB Debugging.
3. you need a Back up in your Galaxy S5 important data befour CF-Auto-root process. cf auto root process to avoid potential data loss during firmware installation.
4. Make you sure befour CF-Auto-root, the samsung galaxy s5 is factory unlocked (not locked to your samsung galaxy s5 any specific carrier).
5. Verify your samsung galaxy s5 has at least 80% battery charge.
6. The Android CF-Auto-Root is only compatible with samsung galaxy s5 SM-G900F. Do not attempt installing it on any incorrect device. Verify the model number of the samsung galaxy s5 by your settings. path – Settings > About Phone.
Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Steps bu step guide – CF-Auto-Root Running Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware via
- Download CF-Auto-Root and Extract CF-Auto-Root to your computer. and get tar.md5 file and download Odin 3.09 to get an exe file.
- Turn Power off samsung galaxy s5 and boot Download Mode samsung galaxy s5 into by press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle on screen. to enter Download Mode, keep tapp Volume Up button .
- Open Odin 3.09 run as Administrator on the computer.
- Connect the samsung galaxy s5 to computer USB cable and enter in Download Mode. Wait few seconds until Odin recognizes the device and the ID: COM box will turn light blue. connected successfully Furthermore, when the device, a message saying “Added!” appears on your screen.
- Tap AP button in Odin and you select the CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900f.tar.md5file.
- Ensure options are selected in Odin Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. But, unchecked the Re-Partition option.
- Verify the all of steps before click Start button in Odin. When you hit Start, the root installation process will begin.
- After the CF-Auto-Root root installation process successful. your samsung galaxy s5 will reboot and soon a PASS message with green background.now safe to disconnect the USB cable and remove the samsung galaxy s5 from computer
CF-Auto-Root samsung galaxy s5 video guide