Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update-build XXUENB7 Samsung (KRX:005935) released for Galaxy Note 3 with model number SM-N9005. you can now root Galaxy Note 3 allow them to flash custom ROMs running android 4.4.2 kitkat root. completely allows Rooting Galaxy Note 3 utilize the device’s hardware resources and limitations associated rid with stock firmware. rooting kitkat you can do many things with Galaxy Note 3. accessing system files, various apps and more you can do root android kitkat. pls note that, rooting Galaxy Note 3 LTE 4.4.2 kitkat XXUENB7 will warranty void the device. but you can regain warranty by official firmware reinstall. you can root with HTC One root M8, superoneclick, Odin v 3.09, CF-Auto-Root, vroot and more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
Root android KitKat Pre-requisites – root Galaxy Note 3
- This kitkat rooting process only work Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005.
- Backup your all data before rooting kitkat.
- Minimum 80% percent your battery charge before root Galaxy Note 3.
- Install USB drivers on your computer and USB Debugging enabled on the Galaxy Note 3.
- Make sure running official XXUENB7 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware on your samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Android kitkat 4.4.2 rooting step by step guide
- Extract CF-auto-root and odin v3.09 on your computer.
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 and put your phone in download mode. press and hold volume down button and power and home button together. after you can see warning screen and press volume up button. now you can enter download mode your Galaxy Note 3.
- Run as administrator odin v3.09 and connect your Galaxy Note 3 to computer in via USB bable.
- Now click AP button and select CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5 file.
- After “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” check odin v3.09 in this options.
- Click “Start” button in odin.
- Finish tha flashing process Galaxy Note 3 will restart automatically. After show you PASS message in odin with green blackground.
- Disconnected from the PC in your Galaxy Note 3 and N9005 XXUENB7 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware now rooted.