Nexus root Toolkit is perfect toolbox for nexus devices; nexus toolkit is not only a rooting tool box but also a collection of other facilities features included. Nexus 5 rooting tool kit supports push and pull files, restore and backup files with developed restore features, flashes zip files, automates TWRP task, generates bug and log cats reports, installs apps, auto update and notification system, set file permission and much more.
Root tool kit for Nexus 5 is easy and user friendly software used for Nexus rooting. Nexus root toolkit 1.8.7 is the latest version released by Chainfire for root toolkit. Nexus root toolkit latest have new features like full rooting of KitKat powered devices, JPEG library bugs fixing, localization of Status bar with bugs fixed , implementation of Per- zone user data handling, “QuickFind route” optimized Implementation , enhanced screen recording feature and web work security fixes
But this Nexus rooting software doesn’t support Linux and Mac OS but Windows. So mac and Linux users have to use a VM to run Nexus Root toolkit in their OSs.
Devices Supports for Latest Nexus Tool Kit
- Galaxy Nexus CDMA/LTE Sprint
- Galaxy Nexus CDMA/LTE Verizon
- Galaxy Nexus GSM
- Nexus S Worldwide
- Nexus S i9020
- Nexus S i9023
- Nexus S 850MH
- Nexus S i9020
- Nexus S Korea
- Nexus S m200
- Nexus 4G d720
- Nexus 7 Asus tablet
- Nexus 7 3G Asus tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 LTE Asus tablet
- Nexus 10 Samsung tablet
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 5 LG
Smart Guide on Nexus Root Toolkit Nexus Rooting
- First of all it is recommended to keep a full backup of data stored in the device
- Then select your Nexus device need to root
- Then change the Configurations of the drivers unless they haven’t been configured before
- After that unlock the device you have
- Now you can Root Nexus devices you own
If you follow a complete and care rooting guide with Nexus rooting toolkit then you will be able to unlock and have OTA updates for the device.
Nexus root toolkit credits go to Chainfire, Google and Team Win for their commitment
Galaxy s5 root is can be root now CF-Auto-Root tool and it developed by XDA developers. using CF Root Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Note 3, Galaxy Note, Tab models and many samsung devices you can rooting. galaxy s5 rooting is very easy simple flash and you can lean how to root galaxy s5 easy steps. install SuperSU binary, APK stock recovery rooting this package.you can root with CF-Auto-Root, superoneclick, Odin v 3.09, and vroot more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
Samsung galaxy s5 – Download CF-Auto-Root direct Download link
Galaxy S5 AKA GS5 – Root currently Galaxy models
- Samsung -G900F – Europe
- Samsung -G900I – Asia
- Samsung -G900K/G900L/G900S – Korea
- Samsung -G900M – Vodafone
- Samsung -G900R4 – US Cellular
- Samsung -G900T – T-Mobile US
- Samsung -G900W8 – Canada
- Samsung -G900T1 – Metro PCS
- Samsung -G900H -International Exynos
Root galaxy s5 step by step guide with CF-Auto-Root
- CF-Auto-Root download to your computer and unzip Download CF Root file.
- Cache.img file and recovery.img extracted twice. after end up .md5.tar file do not extract this one.
- Unplug your phone from computer.
- Open Odin 3.xx.exe (Odin v3.07 or Odin v3.09).
- After Click PDA button and select CR-Auto-Root.tar.md5.
- Put your phone in download mode. (Turn off phone> volume button+power button+home press and hold and you will ask press a button to continue> listed button press or adb reboot command download).
- Galaxy s5 connect your computer on USB cable.
- Sure Re-partition is NOT checked.
- Press start button and waiting for reboot phone.
- Now galaxy 5s rooted successfully.
Running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean(XXDME1) now update Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100). Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firemware update now samsung rolled for handset. use samsung’s kies software or (OTA) over-the-air, you can install jelly bean latest updateta in your Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100). rooted devices remove installing stock firmware for root access, you perform rotting again your device. this post you can explain root galaxy Note 2 – GT-N7100 running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXDME1. Now you can Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Root Pre-requisites – root Galaxy Note 2
- you need to install custom recovery for flash any coustom ROM in future.
- Backups your galaxy Note 2 – GT-N7100 device all apps, data, and settings.
- Your galaxy Note 2 Battery charged minimum 80% percentage.
- Install galaxy Note 2 USB drivers on your computer .
- Make sure enabled USB Debugging on your running Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean galaxy Note 2. Path – Setting >> Developer options >> USB Debugging enable.
Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean galaxy Note 2 Step by step guide
- Download CF-Auto-Root app for root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Odin v3.07 download to your computer and extract the app.
- Enter download mode. Turn off Galaxy Note 2 and put your phone in download mode. press and hold volume down button and power and home button together. after you can see warning screen and press volume up button. now you can enter download mode your Galaxy Note 2.
- Run Odin v3.07 as administrator. Now connect your device to computer in via USB cable and connect download mode.
- You will see Added msg in odin v3.07 in computer and ID: com port number.
- Click PDA button in Odin v3.07 and select the “F-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.tar.md5.”
- Check in Odin v3.07 Auto Reboot, F. Reset Time option.
- Press START button in odin v3.07 for root Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Complete after rooting process you can see PASS message in top of odin with green background.
- Now your Samsung Galaxy Note 2(GT-N7100) device reboot automatically and start the home screen unplug your device in computer.
Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Root video guide
Now Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean galaxy Note 2 reboot and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean rooting is successful. root galaxy note 3 running kitkat tutorial and more devices rooting step by step guide, video guide and rooting tools direct download in our our site.
Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update-build XXUENB7 Samsung (KRX:005935) released for Galaxy Note 3 with model number SM-N9005. you can now root Galaxy Note 3 allow them to flash custom ROMs running android 4.4.2 kitkat root. completely allows Rooting Galaxy Note 3 utilize the device’s hardware resources and limitations associated rid with stock firmware. rooting kitkat you can do many things with Galaxy Note 3. accessing system files, various apps and more you can do root android kitkat. pls note that, rooting Galaxy Note 3 LTE 4.4.2 kitkat XXUENB7 will warranty void the device. but you can regain warranty by official firmware reinstall. you can root with HTC One root M8, superoneclick, Odin v 3.09, CF-Auto-Root, vroot and more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
Root android KitKat Pre-requisites – root Galaxy Note 3
- This kitkat rooting process only work Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005.
- Backup your all data before rooting kitkat.
- Minimum 80% percent your battery charge before root Galaxy Note 3.
- Install USB drivers on your computer and USB Debugging enabled on the Galaxy Note 3.
- Make sure running official XXUENB7 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware on your samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Android kitkat 4.4.2 rooting step by step guide
- Extract CF-auto-root and odin v3.09 on your computer.
- Turn off Galaxy Note 3 and put your phone in download mode. press and hold volume down button and power and home button together. after you can see warning screen and press volume up button. now you can enter download mode your Galaxy Note 3.
- Run as administrator odin v3.09 and connect your Galaxy Note 3 to computer in via USB bable.
- Now click AP button and select CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.tar.md5 file.
- After “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” check odin v3.09 in this options.
- Click “Start” button in odin.
- Finish tha flashing process Galaxy Note 3 will restart automatically. After show you PASS message in odin with green blackground.
- Disconnected from the PC in your Galaxy Note 3 and N9005 XXUENB7 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware now rooted.
Root android kitkat 4.4.2 video guide
Cf-auto-root is developed by Chainfire, a recognized member of the XDA Developers forum for the new flagship smartphone. CF-Auto-Root is samsung ODIN-based rooting method and works on almost including the all Samsung devices latest model. samsung Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F), now you can rooted via CF-Auto-Root tool. you can using CF-Auto-Root you can be flashed via PDA in Odin download when the android phone is in download mode. The package includes SuperSU binary with APK. you can root with HTC One root M8, superoneclick, Odin v 3.09, and vroot more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
CF-Auto-root samsung galaxy s5 Pre-requisites
1. Install Galaxy S5 (SM-G900F) necessary USB Drivers for your computer for CF-Auto-root.
2. Enabled the USB Debugging Mode on the phone. path – Settings > Developer Options >Enabled USB Debugging.
3. you need a Back up in your Galaxy S5 important data befour CF-Auto-root process. cf auto root process to avoid potential data loss during firmware installation.
4. Make you sure befour CF-Auto-root, the samsung galaxy s5 is factory unlocked (not locked to your samsung galaxy s5 any specific carrier).
5. Verify your samsung galaxy s5 has at least 80% battery charge.
6. The Android CF-Auto-Root is only compatible with samsung galaxy s5 SM-G900F. Do not attempt installing it on any incorrect device. Verify the model number of the samsung galaxy s5 by your settings. path – Settings > About Phone.
Root Galaxy S5 SM-G900F Steps bu step guide – CF-Auto-Root Running Android 4.4.2 Stock Firmware via
- Download CF-Auto-Root and Extract CF-Auto-Root to your computer. and get tar.md5 file and download Odin 3.09 to get an exe file.
- Turn Power off samsung galaxy s5 and boot Download Mode samsung galaxy s5 into by press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle on screen. to enter Download Mode, keep tapp Volume Up button .
- Open Odin 3.09 run as Administrator on the computer.
- Connect the samsung galaxy s5 to computer USB cable and enter in Download Mode. Wait few seconds until Odin recognizes the device and the ID: COM box will turn light blue. connected successfully Furthermore, when the device, a message saying “Added!” appears on your screen.
- Tap AP button in Odin and you select the CF-Auto-Root-klte-kltexx-smg900f.tar.md5file.
- Ensure options are selected in Odin Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time. But, unchecked the Re-Partition option.
- Verify the all of steps before click Start button in Odin. When you hit Start, the root installation process will begin.
- After the CF-Auto-Root root installation process successful. your samsung galaxy s5 will reboot and soon a PASS message with green background.now safe to disconnect the USB cable and remove the samsung galaxy s5 from computer
CF-Auto-Root samsung galaxy s5 video guide
HTC one Root can install costom rom, and you can run HTC One root M8 apps, under volt or overclock the processor and remove all bloatware carrier put on the phone. XDA developers developed htc one root. XDA developers called Hasoon2000 has created automating great toolkit. install the drivers, open the door to an entirely and click a few times in the toolkit and few settings change on the phone. you can lean read this post how to root htc one step by steps guide and root M8 video guide. you can root with CF-Auto-Root, superoneclick, Odin v 3.09, and vroot more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
HTC one root M8 step by step guide
- You need a computer running windows operating system and htc one root only work on windows OS.
- Next go to settings on your htc one M8, go battery manager and turn off thr fastboot. path–Settings > Battery Manager > Turn OFF Fastboot.
- Download latest developer’s toolkit and save in your windows computer.
- Extract you download file and click One M8 .exe file.
- Select Download HTC Drivers and click Go button
- Next Register on HTCDev and check you email and conform registration.
- Go your phone settings, go Software Information and More Keep tapping on your Build Number until and it says you are a developer.
- turn on your USB Debugging.
- Plug in your HTC M8 device to your computer via USB cable and Select Always allow button on your HTC m8 device and tap OK.
- After select Get Token ID and click Go button.
- Close first command prompt Fastboot mode when your device shows.
- Copy all from and including <Identifier Token Start > to < Identifier Token End > and save it somewhere on your computer.
- Now select Submit Token ID and click go button.
- log in HTC Dev site appears HTCDev.com site and show you Unlock Bootloader click on.
- Select your htc M8 device in unlock bootloader and click Begin Unlock Bootloader button.
- Skip all steps to click next, until get to the part where input the token ID.
- Enter your token ID we copied earlier and click Continue.
- Save Unlock_Code.bin file your receive by email to desktop.
- Now Select Unlock Bootloader click go button and select Unlock_Code.bin file and click ok button.
- Use volume buttons to select yes and power button prompted by your device.
- Go to the settings, go about, go Software Information, go More and go Keep tapping on Build Number to Re enable USB Debugging.
- After Go to Settings, go Developer Options, select Turn USB Debugging On.
- Select the recovery for your htc m8 device and click Go button.
- Close the command prompt when your htc m8 device shows Fastboot mode.
- After second command prompt when says command prompt finished.
- Highlight Reboot to use volume buttons and push the power button on your HTC M8 device.
- Select Perm Root Extras and click Run to root one htc.
- command prompt Close the first. after command prompt shows you something transferred.
- Open Install in recovery mode, open the SuperSU.zip file and Swipe to install it.
- Reboot system htc one root complete and Now you can see your HTC M8 home screen SuperSU app.
- htc one rooting are now finished.
htc one root video guide – root one M8
Superoneclick is simple rooting tool in android phone. you can almost root any android phones and any android versions in superoneclick (including the i9000/Droid/Nexus One/etc). it’s easy to root android phone and you can lean how to root android phone in superoneclick download. step by step superoneclick rooting guide and download superoneclick rooting video guide you can see in this post. you can root with HTC One root M8, CF-Auto-Root, Odin v 3.09, and vroot more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site
Download superoneclick latest version 2.3.3
superoneclick root step by step guide
- Download superoneclick 2.3.3 latest version in your computer.
- Right click and extract superonrclick root app.
- Right click superoneclick exe file click “Run as administrator“.
- Before you connect your device, you will need to on USB debugging mode, need to install your android phone drivers to your computer and make sure remove the SD card.
- Now connect your android device to computer USB cable
- Click Root button “root” your android phone.
- After few minutes ago your phone will complete rooting.
- Root superoneclick now complete. you can see your android home screen “Super user” icon.
superoneclick root video guide
Odin 3.09 is the Samsug ROM flashing tool for android smart phone and tablets devices. samsung galaxy note and samsung galaxy s4 including etc. new odin have new features. improvements and bug fixes, stock images and custom ROMs for Samsung devices. now you can download odin our site directly. you can root with HTC One root M8, superoneclick, CF-Auto-Root, and vroot more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
Samsung Odin system Requirements – download latest Odin
- You need a ruining Windows operating system computer.
- Samsung latest USB drivers.
- ADB & FASTBOOT TOOLS for your samsung device
- Android USB cable – connect your android device to the computer.
Samsung odin download video guide and step by step guide
- Download samsung odin on your computer(Samsung odin 3.09.zip).
- Connect your samsung android device to your computer via USB cable.
- Off your android device and turn on after 30 second’s.
- After open samsung odin download your computer and install it.
- Now click “Auto reboot” and “PIT” (another file downloading option on android odin)
- After select “PIT” click start button and finish odin rooting process, your samsung android device reboot automatically.
Samsung Odin Important things
- Backup your android device (Don’t forget it)
- Before you starting flashing please find the right tutorial.
- Download odin latest version and download correct version.
- Install the Latest Samsung USB Driver.
- Confirm and download Custom ROM with your device.
Samsung Odin Download FAQs.
- Q – Can i download Samsung Odin totally free ?
- A – Yes. you can odin download is totally free app.
- Q – What are the file extensions support odin download tool ?
- A – .tar/ .md5 file extensions has support odin download tool.
- Q – Dose odin tool support (.zip) extensions ?
- A – No.(.zip) extensions dose not support.
- Q – Am i have expert knowledge working with samsung odin tool ?
- A – No. You can easy steps working with odin. you don’t have expert knowledge for samsung odin
- Q – (PIT) what is this ?
- A – PIT is download file another option for odin tool.
Vroot application is compatible in windows. vroot download helps root any android phone in single click. it is very easy to use and download vroot app compatible with 8000 kind of newest versions Android devices. vroot is more effective, easier and faster. you can root with HTC One root M8, CF-Auto-Root, Odin v 3.09, and CF-Auto-Root more tools direct download and step by step guides and video guides in our site.
download vroot Compatible Operating system
- 2.2 – Froyo
- 2.3 – Gingerbread
- 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich
- 4.2 – Jelly Bean
vroot download System requirements
- Working Windows PC or lap
- USB cable – connect your android device to PC
- Charge your android phone battery to at least 50%
How to root any android device with VRoot – Step by step guide
- You need backup in your android phone before Vroot process.
- vRoot tool download our download link and install. NOTE – install the VRoot english version-Non chines.
- Vroot app open your computer.
- Connect your android phone your computer.
- After click Root button start the rooting process.
- Your phone reboot automatically after end rooting process and conform by vRoot software.